Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekly Wrap-up

 Monday:  It was my first week back from the holiday... and we did a lot of American President stuff.  I also played a geography bingo game with my mom, my brother, and my sister.  My mom won once and my brother won the other round.  For dinner we had homemade soup and bread.  Yum!   After dinner I went to the gym.  It was a good practice.  I had very good vaults!      

Tuesday: My math went very well today, because I completed almost all of them correctly!  We had pork chops, mash potatoes, and gravy.  Yummy!  One of my favorite meals!  After that I went to the gym.  Mike said I had a very good bar routine!  Yay!!!


Wednesday:  We went to the mall for story time and lunch.  Awesome!  I had a yummy sub from subway along with fries and onion rings.  I did well in math!  For dinner I had chicken cordon bleu, broccoli, and baked potato.  I love chicken cordon bleu!  Then, I went to the gym for Advanced Skills.  I did my giant!  Yay!

Thursday: I had my science lab!  It was really fun!  We put bugs on drugs!  We also went to ice skating!  That was really fun too!  We had tacos for dinner!  Yum!  I went to the gym and had a normal practice...nothing exciting but nothing bad either! 


Friday: We went to zoo class for Ava.  Usually, we go in with her but that day we stayed out and played madlibs and hangman and also played with the stuffed animals!  It was really fun!  Later that day, Poppy and Gommy came over!  Every Friday is Fishy Friday... we always have fish for dinner!   I went to my friend Ariana's house and had pizza!   That is very yummy too!  At Ariana's house, we played spin the ipod!  It was really fun!  (but we didn't have to kiss anybody! That would be gross!)  

1 comment:

  1. Chloe it was wonderful to read about your week. Sounds like you are doing well in math and improving at the gymn. I too love all the foods you had for dinner. As long as you persevere at doing your best with your school work and gymnastics, you will see progress.

    ReplyDelete