Monday, January 10, 2011

Today in my life

Outside my window...  It is partly cloudy and there is a fresh layer of snow on the ground.

I am thinking... about my snuggie that is supposed to arrive today!
 

From the Homeschool Room... I see my math that I finished in a timely manner!

I am reading... A Choose Your Own Adventure book that is really good!  I have a few of them that I am very excited to read!

I am hoping...  I will do very well in my meet this weekend!   I really want to get high scores like all of my friends!  

From the kitchen... Nothing is cooking at the moment but soon it will be filled with the smell of crescent dogs.

From the gym... I am getting a lot better at my bar routine.  My coach says I have improved very much from the last meet!

I am hearing... Ava saying "Mommy, come here...  Listen to this weird sound!  Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY come here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment