Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Thankfuls

Today is Thanksgiving! It is a time to give thanks for all the things we take for granted.(also to have turkey!)  Here is a list of all the things I am thankful for:
  1. Running water because water helps us take showers,  keep hydrated, and also wash clothes!
  2. Electricity because it runs our tvs, our radios, our computers, our fans, our chargers, and anything else that plugs into the wall!
  3. Family because they make me feel safe, they take care of me, they love me, and they are always there for me!
  4. Friends because they cheer me up when I am sad, they cheer me on when I need encouragement, and they are also always there for me!
  5. Mommy and Daddy because they are my chauffeurs, they pay for everything I do, eat and use, they put up with me when I am snotty (they also discipline me!), they love me very much, and they are ALWAYS there for me even if they are mad at me!!!  
  6. My dogs (Muffin and Oscar) because they make me laugh, they cuddle with me, and they are my BESTEST FRIENDS!!!
  7. My house because it covers my head, keeps me warm, and it keeps me safe!
  8. Food because it tastes good and it keeps me alive!
  9. Gymnastics because......... it keeps me healthy, it gives me friends that I don't get from school, and it makes me HAPPY!!!
  10. My comfy bed because it helps me get good sleep at night, it is warm, and it is my reading spot!!!
  11. Clothes because they cover my body, they keep me warm, and they make my outside look and be as good as my inside!
  12. Homeschooling because I don't have to get up at 5.00am, I don't have any homework, I never have too much work, and I get to be HOME!!!
  13. Books because they are interesting, they make me happy, and they settle me down before bed!
These are all the things I am thankful for........... and I hope you have a very thankful Thanksgiving!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thoroughly enjoyed reading about all the things you are thankful for. Chloe, I am so thankful that you are aware of just how blessed and fortunate you are. Having just returned from Hogar de Vita Orphange in Guatemala, and seeing just how much many children in the world have so little. I still can't stop thinking about the two day old baby that was dropped off and her mother who gave her up just so she could live.

    ReplyDelete