Saturday, November 20, 2010

Applebee's+Book Club+Adventure Landing=Crazy Day

Last Sunday, I went to Applebee's for lunch with my grandpa, Poppy. I LOVE Applebee's and I don't get to go there often, so it was nice of Poppy to take my brother and I.  I had a house salad and it was VERY good!  I also had an amazing Oreo shake!!!  It tasted so good!!!  I was so full afterwords, that I thought I was going to explode!


From there I went to my mother/daughter book club. We meet once a month in rotating houses to discuss a book, participate in a craft or activity and just spend time playing together.  The book this month was called A House at Pooh Corner.  We also did a craft in which we had to draw our own Pooh product.  I had a hard time figuring out what I was going to do!  I finally decided on best friend t-shirts.  One t-shirt had Pooh on it and said Best and the other had piglet on it and said Friends. That was a lot of fun!

Then straight from there we went to Adventure Landing for my brother's friend Andrew's birthday party!  Some of the games I was really bad at like the jumping game and the claw game.  The ball pit was very fun!   It can also be very tiring!  I hung out with my friend Alyssa.  I won 445 tickets altogether!  I bought a bunch of little things including a foam bow and arrow set.  Finally, we went home very tired!  I stayed up for a little while longer and then went straight to bed!

1 comment:

  1. As Poppy would say, "What a beautiful memory to be able to look back on of spending time with a friend." Your choice of outfits "perfecto". When you have these moments in life, be sure to focus on them and appreciate them while they are happening. This is sound advice that even Gommy has to work harder at doing consistently.

    ReplyDelete