Another thing I love is playing the violin. My violin teacher, Mike is the best! He helps me so much! He understands when I get frustrated and helps me get past that. I also want to play the guitar. When I get my guitar, Mike is going to teach me to play it too!
Another thing you will want to know about me is that I am homeschooled. I love homeschooling! In my opinion, homeschooling is WAY better than public school! Here's why:
- I don't have to get up very early
- I get a lot of free time
- I don't have to worry about being bullied.
- I get to do things like go to the mall in the middle of the day.
- I don't have ANY homework. (or maybe it is just ALL homework!)
- Sometimes I even get to stay in my pajamas!
- I get to make pretty much whatever I want for lunch.
- I usually don't have that much work.
- I get to be in my own house while I do my work.
- My MOM is my TEACHER!
That is my life in a nutshell. This is my first blog post! I am very excited about having a blog! My mom also has a blog! Now I get to be just like her! In the future, I want to blog about my family. Family means a LOT to me. I think of it as family, school, gymnastics, and everything else!!! I hope this post helps you know a little bit about me!