Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow Fun!!!

On December 1st we had our first snow!!  It was literally a blizzard!! It snowed for 6 or 7 days straight.  I have been playing in the snow almost EVERY day! My brother Jayden and I were having a snowball fight.  We built walls out of snow and made about 15 snowballs each....  then we made MORE during the match!  My dogs Muffin and Oscar wanted to play in the snow too!!  They came out and were barking and getting really snowy!!  When Muffin went in, I chased Oscar around the yard.  He finally got really cold so I let him in for my mom to dry off.   My mom told me my dad would love it if the driveway was shoveled when he got home.  I went into the garage and retrieved the shovel. When I started shoveling this guy drove into my driveway and said "I hate to see you shovel".  After that he plowed my driveway for FREE!!  I was like "thanks".   I sent him a thank you card later that day.    





                       

5 comments:

  1. Chloe good job on telling the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, what a beautiful story and great job on writing it. This man definitely demonstrated a humble servant heart. You were able to witness what it means to be compassionate and give without expecting anything in return. What a wonderful example and blessing from the Lord for you. This was Christmas in action!!! Also, I loved the picture of you playing in the snow with Muffin and Oscar.

    ReplyDelete