Tuesday, May 7, 2013

To My Secret Desire

To my secret desire,

The feeling I get when I'm around you is something I can't explain.  As soon as I see you I get this ridiculously goofy grin on my face.  When I find out you're coming over, my heart races, I get butterflies in my stomach, my hands sweat, and my knees shake.  But when you arrive, it all goes away.  I try to say just the right thing but sometimes it comes out as gibberish.  You tell the stupidest jokes, but they make me laugh every time.  I constantly sneak looks at you.  When you hug me, it feels right.  Like that's where I belong, in your arms.  I feel safe.  You are perfect to me.  You're my first thought in the morning and my last at night.  I listen to songs that remind me of you on repeat.  Secret desire, you are always on my mind.  I replay the few moments we've spent together over and over again in my head.  I would do anything to be your everything.  For some reason I can imagine myself with you.  I want to be able to sit in your lap and cuddle with you whenever I want.  I want you to be the shoulder I cry on, instead of my pillow.  I wish I was your girl.  Secret desire, I think I'm in love with you. 

With love,
Chloe <3





2 comments: