Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HALLOWEEN!

Me cutting the wings out
Yeah, yeah, I know I'm late!  Haha!   For Halloween, I was Gene Simmons from Kiss for Halloween.  My mom painted my face and did my hair.  I wore a Kiss shirt and black leggings.  My mom and I made "wings" too. 


I went trick-or-treating with my friend Megan and I had a lot of fun!  We went to so many houses!  One house even had a haunted house in their garage!  It was kinda scary!  Shh don't tell anyone though.    When I got home I weighed my candy.  I had 6 and a half pounds of candy!!!!!!!  Yum!  Halloween rocked!  P.S. My mom did an amazing job on my face!


Megan is in the cat costume.  Guess where I Am?!



Me with the wings on and a mask

Mommy doing a wonderful job painting my face
I WANT TO LICK YOU! HAHA!


FINISHED COSTUME!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha!! Love the Gene Simmons costume!! DH loves KISS.

    ReplyDelete